Sunday, August 28, 2011

Busy Again!

I haven't written for a while because I am finally busy again!
Eli came back to Utah last Saturday. His apt wasn't ready for him though so he's been staying with us. Its been really fun to have him around. He moves in to his new place tomorrow! It is good timing, because even though its been great having him here, a tiny 1 bedroom place is really not big enough for 3 full grown people. The poor guy has been sleeping in my laundry room :( And with him on day shift, and Richard on night shift, my sleep schedule is a total mess. I'm excited to help him set up his new place. He got some great hand-me-down furniture from some friends.
Also, I've had a creative outlet! Richard and I have started making "SteamPunk" stuff. Together we are working on or have made: a set of goggles, a leather bound survival book, some jewelry, and modified Nerf guns. (With Eli here we have had some pretty massive Nerf battles) My favorite part is antiquing everything.
On top of everything, I got a free picture editor and I have been teaching myself photo editing. :)
I hope to add pictures of our crafts soon but first I really need to get a new camera. Buying new electronics kinda stresses me out though, so it may be awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment