Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shortie

Just a quick hello! Wanted to make one last post for August. Its been a fun month :)
I started web design!!! Well ok it's not really web design, it's more like web page customization. I'm not writing HTML code or anything, BUT it is still pretty cool. This is only the 3rd one I have ever done and it's by far the best. I'm still playing with it and getting it to where I love it. Once it's to that point I'll link here you can see it :)
Also, I've been playing around with making business cards again. I made some in high school and more recently for my sister-in-law's home business. Vista print does a thing where you can use them to design business cards for other people and the will give you 25% of the sale. Maybe I'll talk to some local businesses and see if that is something they would go for.
Well I hope your August was good. Ready or not here comes September!

1 comment:

  1. you sound busy! thanks for your comment. I am not handling the situation well, blame it on pregnancy hormones. :) Anyways, hopefully we can see each other sometime. How is the moving to Hawaii progressing???

    ReplyDelete