Sunday, December 25, 2011

Richard's Birthday.

I will do a Christmas Post later but first. Richard's Birthday is Dec 15th, But today he got a belated gift from his sister Amber. She told me about it this summer and I actually managed to keep the secret all this time :) Here is the box can you guess what it is?


Its a Vintage Stellar Microscope!


Needless to say he loves it!
I can't find much information on it. Even on the Vast World Wide Web :o
Here is the yellowing insert:

Oh and this made me laugh:

The seller threw in this little aluminum nick nack... Anyone know what it is?
Hint: I used to use one all the time.
.
.
.
.
Its an Eraser Guide for hand drafting lol!

1 comment:

  1. ...neato keeno box it came in. And what a funny addition to the package finding a piece only a drafter/architectural student would recognize!

    ReplyDelete