Tuesday, December 27, 2011

PROOF!


I have always been of the persuasion that inanimate objects are NOT inanimate at all. Dryers are hungry beasts who like to eat socks. Tupperware lids take off with the wrong size container. And many objects just get a thrill by moving positions while you sleep and watching you pull your hair out the next morning trying to locate them. Well now ladies and gentlemen.... I HAVE PROOF. And it goes far beyond just being animate -- apparently they have feelings too. I have, for the last 4 years, had blue and red balls on my Christmas tree. Yet, this year as I was taking down the Christmas tree I discovered a purple ball :O

All I can figure is that some little red ball fell in love with a little blue ball and nature took care of the rest. Here is a picture of their little family lol:


2 comments:

  1. hohoho (hahaha ;)..cute & colorful elucidation of the new ornament! And many thanks from all your color-blind readers for pointing out that one of them is purple, lol!

    ReplyDelete