Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SKYPE!

Possibly the coolest thing ever! I just 'Skyped' with my family! It was super nice to talk to everyone at once. Speaker phone never worked well for me. PLUS It took 10 mins to set up and is 100% free!
Here is the download:
You need a web cam but most laptops come with one built in and it will start automatically when you turn the program on. Or you can buy one on amazon for about 8 bucks.
Email or text me for our user name or send me yours and I'll add you to my contact list!

1 comment:

  1. GabbyJaynelette: thanks for turning us onto SKYPE!! I LOVE being able to see you while we talk. Makes it seem like you're really near by. Plus, it's fun how you're able to 'walk' us around your wee garden and see your home coming together (and out of the boxes ;).

    I recommend all you *Richard and Abby* 'readers' try this awesome technology. Take a mini-Hawaiian vacation and visit the kids through SKYPE! (lol..I think I just wrote an ad :D)

    ReplyDelete