Monday, June 24, 2013

Emerald City Goggles!

So Richard was approached with an interesting proposition to make some of his goggles as an incentive for a video game creator's KickStarter project. 
Their page just went live today and since then it has raised over $10,000! (by the time I finished writing this it hit $12,000) If they make their goal, all of the 'The City is Green' level backers will be getting awesome custom goggles from Ricks SteamPunk Etc!
Each one will be a little different, but these are of one of the pairs:


It is an OZ based game that caters to the dark side of the imagination, (drawing inspiration from the book more than the Disney movie interpretations)
Dorothy's great-great-granddaughter joins forces with Tin Woodsman and Lion to battle Scarecrow's mindless army for control of Oz.

We are VERY excited for the publicity and advertising this could give Richard's handiwork. And I'm pretty proud he got noticed by such a large scale company in the first place :)


3 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Way to go you clever young artiste! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is pretty sweet guys! hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I have already told you guys how awesome I think this is on the phone but I just have to say it again. This is so COOL! I am so glad that Richard is being noticed for the detailed, quality work that he does. He amazes me.

    ReplyDelete