Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2nd Interview

Well it was today! It went well.. or ok? or something... I dunno. I'll be surprised if I got the job. They really seem to like me but they are looking for a lifetime employee, and I was honest about my goals to be an architect, etc. It would be such a nice position and they seem like a great company to work for. Anyway, if I do get the job I will be very very happy and if not, its been a great confidence boost to know that I can make it through 2 rounds of interviewing and the only thing really against me is my future goals. Overall I'd have to say I'm a happy girl. I'm so lucky that Richard has a job during all of this. It really takes the edge off. They'll let us know sometime next week and I'll pass the word along to you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment