Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Excitement!

I've needed a new camera for a while now. Mine has survived 6 years of loving, but intense abuse - including a dunk in a river. Well, Costco put their camera's on sale and I got the very last Nikon s6100 for $80 off!!!


It has a touch screen, that I LOVE!
Richard made an awesome spider ring and I tried to photograph it with my old camera.. and well it was just sad. But check this out:



This camera does a great job me thinks :)

Also in MUCH more exciting news. We got a call from HR today saying that they may be able to transfer Richard to Hawaii next month! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We don't know anything more than that so I'm trying not to be to expectant BUT at the same time if I only have a month to plan a cross ocean move I kinda want to get going on it. I'll keep you all posted.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Next month?? I'm so glad I had a chance to visit with you both a bit in December then. And look-for some reason I can now post to your blog. Yay!

    ReplyDelete