Thursday, January 19, 2012

WOW

I've been searching the internet for pictures to describe my emotions to the fact that more than likely on Feb 6th we will be out of the house and moving to Hawaii!

Really?! We're moving to Hawaii?!


OH MY GOODNESS!! GOODBYE WINTER-Y HOLE OF MISERY I'M MOVING TO HAWAII!

Oh my goodness... I have to pack up the whole house, buy plain tickets, order a shipping crate, get someone to move the car, sell the truck, ship the turtle etc, etc... in less than 3 weeks! eeeeeeeeee

Wait ...It's almost guaranteed we have the job. We don't know for sure you have the job...When will we know?

The HR representative is in an out of town training for the rest of the week?

AHAHHAHAGHGGHAHHAHA! I'm ONLY most LIKELY moving to Hawaii!!!! OF COURSE I'M OK!!! AGHAHAHAGHAHH!!!

Chill man Chill... things always work out, lets do what we can til we have more information..

Hawaii's going to be AMAZING!

All Right! Look at how much I got packed tonight... this is going to be fine...

Ahh ahhh... I forgot about the laundry room... What are we going to do with all this stuff!!!

So there is a small wedge of my life for the last week.
Yep its a roller coaster and a half!
We did find out that Richard wont have to leave earlier than me so he can help me pack up the house. And we found out the pay rate, and we should be getting the representative in Hawaii's info tomorrow. Eli is going to help me sell the truck. I have just about everything else set up and waiting on the go ahead. Whew!

Oh and next week I'm going in to interview for that free lance drafting position:


On a side note. I wasn't planning on using baby faces, But that's just how it worked out. I guess they are just better at expressing emotion. Funny. Oh and these twins were just too cute so I wanted to put them in too.


4 comments:

  1. Waaay cute picture story book :) Perfectly expressed! And the twins? I immediately thought of you and Richard contentedly dreaming sweet dreams of the Islands. Aloha `oe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! What a fun time in your lives. You remind me of me--you decide what you want and then figure out how to make happen what everyone else says is impossible. Don't forget to give us your new address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe this is so cute Abby. I love all these pictures! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. Everything about it. So you, so funny, so...right. I am sad you guys will be leaving but I am so glad you are good about keeping up your blog. I love the last picture too!

    ReplyDelete