Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A little bit of everything.

So be warned this is one of those scattered, no nice transitions between subjects, probably some grammatical errors, sort of posts. Read at your own risk:

We found this great product on Amazon:

 

and for less than $20 Richard could finally have an underwater camera! It fits my camera perfectly and we had no fogging at all :)
You cant use the zoom or look at the pictures or change any of the settings really. You can switch between picture and video though. We have a lot to learn about under water photography but here are the first attempts:








Richard accidentally left the video on for 10 mins so thre is so really cool fottage but I've had some troubles converting and editing it so it will be awhile before I post that.
Here is a shorter video that he also took:



It is in the shallow part so it isn't as clear as the rest of the cove.
I spent over half the time on the shelves because I was just too darn cold.. silly right?
I may end up needing one of those surf shirts :)



Ronnow Drafting and Design:
I completed my very first bid and sent out the invoice!
I'm so happy :)
Any day now I will be cashing the very first check earned by my education!!
This project has really helped push my rendering skills up a notch.
This is the final bathroom design that the client chose and whether you like the style or not aside, you have to admit the quality of the rendering (how realistic the picture looks) is WAY better than my old stuff :)


(for some reason they are showing up a bit 'blown-out', if you can ,tilt your screen back and it looks better)

Also I got my website made :)
Still playing around on the style of the resume part but it is up so go check it out:
Ronnow Drafting and Design
(thanks for the editing help Mama!)

I made a super yummy dinner for us centered around a fun little Italian pasta called a Borsetti

It means little purse in Italian :)

I did a sale /coupon combo happiness to get a fresh pack of these for about 2 bucks!!!



To go with it I used my 5 mins a day bread and 'upgraded' it.
I took a chunk out of the fridge minced up some of my home grown Basil, Parsley, and Garlic Chives and needed them in to the dough with some shredded cheese, olive oil, and garlic salt. Rose and baked it as usual and it turned out FANTASTIC!


I served the Borsetti with homemade Alfredo sauce, the bread, and steamed broccoli Yummy!


so yep that's the end of this odd post
bye
:)

1 comment:

  1. 1. how supercalifragilisticexpialidocious to be able to retain your underwater adventure memories visually now!

    2. great wetsuit idea!

    3. !!Congratulations Ronnow Designs!!!!

    4. Excellent shopping/saving coup d'état! Clever/yummy on the bread..and using your own home-grown herbs!

    ReplyDelete