Monday, May 2, 2011

GRADUATION!!!

Here is graduation for COAST (college of applied science and technology) On either side of me are the other girls who graduated from our Major this semester. There were five of us all together and ALL of us received honors! made my little feminist heart happy :)

Getting the Diploma. I'm all smiles cause well I AM GRADUATING! and I have the type of family who completely ignores the "Please hold you applause 'til after all the graduates names have been read" comment. It was so nice to have them there :D






It's still just sinking in! Thanks to everyone who have helped me get here!
As for news on the future:
I GOT ACCEPTED TO U OF U'S Masters of Architecture Program! With a rejection rate of about 60% I'm super proud of myself! It looks like I will be taking this year off though and making some big bucks doing engineering work. I'm also considering doing my masters somewhere warmer and greener but we'll all know more in 9 months or so.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Abby! so proud of you!!! I almost didn't recognize Richard with his long hair. lol! That is so cool that you got into the U! Hope we can see each other sometime. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you finally heard back from U of U! Haha, about time! :) Congratulations again on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Abby! I'm so proud!

    ReplyDelete