Friday, May 27, 2011

The world needs more fancy dress parties!





I've recently been introduced to Lolita fashion from Japan and I'd have to say I LOVE IT!
Found a website with TONS of Lolita dresses most under $50 bucks.
So I took one of my favorites and combined it with some other of my favorite things to get a sort of Lolita meets Panic at the Disco.

The only trouble is where could you ever wear it?
So I came to the logical conclusion of:
The World Needs More Fancy Dress Parties!
Just 2 or 3 times a year it should be custom to have a fancy dress party, sort of like Halloween or Christmas parties but just focusing on being fancy and classy.

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with you!! Why isn't this a law? I can't wait to see what you look like! Let's have our own fancy dress party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was going to be MY suggestion! Katie still knows enough people who would get dressed up for no reason other than they felt like it so get together and have your own bash... Outside, in a park, for all the world to see and be jealous of the fun you are having.

    ReplyDelete