Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two in one.

Well, while I was attempting to post yesterday blogger died! Here is yesterday's post:

Tomorrows another day

and I'm thirsty anyway

So bring on the rain.


It's raining like magic.

It's falling like starlight.

It's raining like magic.

It's raining life!

Well those are two of my favorite rain songs, in honor of this little rainstorm we got today. I have always loved summer rain, but now that we are once again in home with no air conditioning this rain is a particularly welcome guest. Our windows sit directly over the driveway so it doesn't really cool down enough here at night. The lowest I could get it down to last night was 77degrees. However tonight's rain has cooled off the cement and now with the fans on and windows open the thermometer is dropping!

Also I got a interview today! I think it went well. It was a little worry some though because of all the applicants. My interview was at 1:30, I think they had been interviewing since 8, and there was still a long line after me. We'll see if they invite me back for a 2nd interview. Cross your fingers for me.

Today's Post:

I got an email today saying: "Come on back!" Got the second interview at 2:30 on Wednesday! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah!! I am so excited for you! Does that mean tomorrow? Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete