Monday, October 17, 2011

5 Little Pumpkins

A few years ago when I took my very first 3DS Max* class I made this little video. I spent countless hours digitally sculpting, positioning, lighting and timing the project. Its obviously amateur but I was pretty happy with the results. I posted it on YouTube so I could easily share it with my family.
I had completely forgotten about it until yesterday when I got a email from you tube saying there was a comment on my video. I went and watched it again and then I saw... OVER 5,000 people had watched my little video!
Happy Halloween everybody :)



*3DS Max is a 3 dimensional software program that is used to make the characters and scenes in movies like Nemo, Toy Story, and Avatar

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for Raffi! and hooray for clever, talented daughters that make their mama n papa proud!

    We still love to fiddle with that beautifully engineered piece of machinery you designed that works so smooth & effortlessly. It still sits in a place of honor on the mantle among all the plants and antique nic nacs.. odd contrast in décor, but it's THAT special!

    Glad you posted this to remind me of that fun project. How neat-o keen-o that so many people have been able to view it. You've put a smile on thousands of faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this! Josh really loves it by the way. Look at you being amazing and creating a movie from nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that 5,001 views. I want to see pictures of your zombie costumes from Katie's party!

    ReplyDelete