Friday, May 18, 2012

Piñata Cookies.

I was cruzin through the internet with no particular intent when I discovered these amazing cookies! Sadly it was a link, from a link, to a link sort of situation and the original creator's credit was lost. Whoever they are, they are a genius!

How to make Piñata Cookies:























I was thinking you could easily use the left over scraps to make 'Tie-Dye' cookie shirts.


It will be awhile 'til I get around to doing it myself so if any of you guys decide to try it first let me know how it goes :) 

4 comments:

  1. I have seen these before and they are super cute. Although they may just be too much work for me to actually want to make at this point in my life. Let me know how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, saw these cookies MONTHS ago... Like back around January or February. I thought they were cute and creative but more work than I wanted to put into a relatively tasteless cookie. (Which is, by the way, the reason I never make icebox cookies. They just don't taste as good as they look.) I suppose I'm really just commenting to say that you should make them and tell me and then I will still probably never make them :P
    Oh, and I Love You... I wanted to say that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm with you Amber. I've baked a million cookies, and lots of varieties, but have intentionally NEVER done icebox cookies for the exact same reason. Now convert that dough into a shortbread one w/a couple peanut m&m's instead and I might reconsider ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! and p.s... I really really like the tie dye shirt idea.

    ReplyDelete