Wednesday, June 6, 2012

3 Surprises!


We decided to stay in this year for our anniversary I told Richard that we would probably have a nice supper or something this weekend, but that was just a fib so that I could surprise him with this when he got off work: 
He really likes to go out to restaurants so I decorated the table up like a fancy restaurant and made fondue :)
He also was in the surprising spirit and brought me home these lovely lilies :)

Those were both very happy surprises the third ... not so much.

I'm pretty sure I have hand-foot-and-mouth disease! :( 
This is quite surprising because I have almost no human contact! But it is more common here in Hawaii. I got it bad too. It is all over the soles of my feet, the palms of my hands, the pads of my fingers, in my nose and throat! And my sores itch along with the pain. I think I may go nuts.
Bleh!
It's only supposed to last 3-7 days though so at least my suffering will be brief  
: /

3 comments:

  1. that meal looks great! I am so sorry about the hand, foot, and mouth disease! I am surprised you never got it working at the daycare. It seems to always be passing around at those places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL table setting and supper. Very romantic..and LOVE how Richard came home with the floral reminder of the lilies in your wedding bouquet!

    I'm afeared your experience with the hoof n mouth disease ;) may be just the beginning of all kinds of new viruses -like when Eli was in South Africa & managed to pick up all the diseases that were different from home :/ Hopefully not, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) and :( I "awwed" over your sweet anniversary surprises and am sorry to hear about the not-wellness. Hope you get better quickly!

    ReplyDelete