Saturday, June 30, 2012

Breakfast Pie

I found this concept on Pinterest. They were using Pillsbury crescent rolls, which I think are nasty, so I replaced them with homemade biscuit dough rolled out and cut into triangles. It turned out FANTASTIC!


It was really easy too. I used 6 eggs and we got 2 meals out of it. (it reheats well under the broiler on low). All it is is biscuit dough made into a sun shape using one circle and a bunch of triangles. Then scramble up some eggs (with milk so it's creamy) mix in cooked bacon and cheese. Place on biscuit dough and fold in the sun rays to make a cute little package. I cooked it the same temp and time it called for in my biscuit recipe and tada! Super easy fancy breakfast :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. Looks good. Especially since you say it reheats well. Very important to know for any egg meal.

    ReplyDelete