Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Silver Screen Romance

Oh, in your eyes 
I see everything in black and white
the pictures of our perfect life
Here, by your side
You make me feel so young again
and I wanna live forever
...
Your my Bette Davis I'm your Cary Grant
...
We'll stay young forever
Living in a silver screen romance. 
-Good Charlotte

This song has always reminded me of us. I got that guy that Hollywood made up; The ridiculously good looking, smart, funny, loyal, hard working guy that everyone says is myth. 
And 3 years ago today I married him! 
He's my best friend. It sounds so terribly cliche, but it is true. We have had the best time together! So many adventures packed into such a short time. He has become such an integral part of me is hard to even remember not being together. 


3 years experienced together 
Forever and always ahead of us
:)

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww! I think you are right. All of my brothers are great catches. My mom did good. And as the oldest sister, I take credit for helping him learn how to treat women. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a lovely tribute to your marriage. And what a GREAT match. I love how dedicated and truly caring & giving you both are for each others needs & dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to Carrie, I did the majority of the work! Not that there was ever any real work to be done to Rick, just a couple nudges in the right direction. He's a great guy and I'm glad he found you. I couldn't be happier in his choice of wife. I love you and him LOTS AND LOTS!... AND LOTS MORE.

    ReplyDelete