Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Worm

Several weeks ago while we out exploring I stopped at an Aloha Gas to get a drink. I found a fun looking product called Activate Drinks:

It stores the vitamins and flavors in the cap and you twist it to release it into the water. It is supposed to keep the vitamins fresh. It has 0 calories, No preservatives, is sweetened with Stevia, and it's bottle is BPA free and is constructed of 100% post consumer recycled plastic. Sounded like a dream product.
Sadly when I tried it it tasted AWFUL!

So, I sent them an email asking for a refund. They had awesome customer service and were of the opinion that I must have gotten a bad bottle. To prove it to me they FedEx'd an entire case to our house free of charge so I could try them again, ALL of the Flavors!


I hesitantly tried one last night and am super happy to report:
THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!

So ya, if you are ever out and about and would like a vitamin filled, lightly sweet, fun water I would highly recommend Activate :)

4 comments:

  1. whoa! that IS amazing customer service. I'm intrigued..which flavor would you recommend for me? (do they have a berry or lemon or mango variety?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this yet. I admire your consumer skills. It is a win-win for both you and the new company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am impressed. And glad that since they sent you a case it didn't all suck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool! I agree with Katie, it would be awful if you had a whole case and they really did suck. :P

    ReplyDelete