Monday, July 8, 2013

New Etsy Shop!

As you guys have got to see through the blog, we have been able to take some really awesome pictures.
A few months ago there was a great sale on prints so I got a whole bunch and decided to start my own Esty Shop!
It is called Happy Hauli Nature Photography!
Here are some of the prints in the shop:









I was telling my friend Rachel about it and she suggested selling them on stock image sites, too. I still have to research how that all works, But I'm very excited for the whole thing!
Wish me Luck!

(also if you have any images that you've seen on the blog that you think I should include, or have any ideas or suggestions on selling online let me know)




1 comment:

  1. Great idea! You should make Richard be your hunky male model on the beach!

    ReplyDelete