Monday, July 22, 2013

Why he's laughing

In light of my last post about books I thought I'd paint a funny picture for you.
Me quietly weeping and occasionally attempting to explain 500 pages resulting in anguish. Richard holding me trying his best to wear a concerned husband face but ultimately not being able to and starts cracking up instead, sending me into a horrifying laugh/cry/hick-up thing.
This is why he's laughing:


After he survived my inevitable fall out from the Hunger Games we found this funny but true little meme and many more like it.

Funny Weekend Ecard: Leave me alone so I can cry over the deaths of fictional characters.

Now whenever I am suffering the backlash of even sad parts of overall happy books, all Richard can see are those funny little memes and he can't help but chuckle at me a little. I don't mind especially 'cause he lets me laugh/cry/hick-up with him :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I have loved the two word posts you have done. I have never been good with words so I will just say, "Amen sister". And I have been there. Tyler looks at me like I am an alien while I cry over books. But lets be honest, I also cry over commercials, blog posts, facebook posts (just minutes ago actually) and almost anything else in this world. I love these memes and have felt this way over and over my whole life which is why I am a lifelong lover of books. I need to read The Book Thief

    ReplyDelete